What exactly do you know about Twitter account management? It’s true: We currently live in a world that revolves around social media. As such, social media platforms (specifically, Twitter) are no longer just for celebrities and college students. More so, companies - regardless of the product or clientele - need to consider creating online profiles. The benefits, in a word, can be quite lucrative
Why should you care about twitter account management?
Whether you want to create a Twitter marketing
- Target Audience: You can use Twitter to search for (or target) a specific audience. This tool can help you grow your clientele by going after certain people in your industry. With Twitter, your search results can be more effective, and you’ll save time by only pursuing leads that have the potential to pan out.
- Customer Service: Twitter is also a great way to connect with your customers, and provides an easy, convenient way for clients to reach out to you. Being accessible to clients is the perfect way to show them that you care, which in turn, will promote them to stick with you.
- Mobile Users: Today, many people use cell phones or mobile devices instead of computers. Therefore, make sure to create a mobile outlet to not only please these
customers,but by doing so, you also stand the chance of broadening your clientele and reaching a whole new audience.
- Competitor Analytics: One of the most important things about running a successful business is to know about the competition. Just by monitoring a few Twitter analytics, you can learn how your competitors are doing, as well as discover what tactics are working for your company.
- Globalization: Twitter isn’t just exclusively used in the United States, but all over the world. Therefore, by having a Twitter presence, you are allowing your company or product to be exposed to many more markets.
- Networking: Networking is important in any industry. However, you may not always have time to do it in person. Twitter is a convenient place to explore other people in your area of
business,and connect with more professionals.
- Source of News: Twitter can help you stay up to date on all of the developments in your industry. You can “follow” certain people, companies, or pages to get business news on a daily basis.
- Humanizing Business: Show your clients that you’re professional, but also a real company who cares. Social media marketing allows your customers to know that you’re a modern company that stays on top of current events.
- Viral Marketing: If you want to spread the word about your company, then you need to market yourself. Twitter is a great marketing
tool,and gives you the opportunity to go viral, potentially reaching even bigger masses.
- Keeping Customers Updated: Your customers want to know the latest information regarding your company. There’s no better, faster way to not only reach your
customers,but reach the majority of them than with Twitter.
- Increase Sales: Due to the range of people and possible clientele you can reach with Twitter, this tool can help you increase sales.
- Branding: If you want your business to stand out from the competition, then it’s important to brand yourself. Implementing a Twitter account management plan can help you do this in an easy, effective way.
Have Fun with Social Media
Most importantly, remember to have fun with your online presence. Yes, it’s imperative to prove your company is professional. However, you also want to make it clear that you’re not all business, all the time. When done correctly, a Twitter marketing strategy can increase your company’s appeal, all the while proving that you care about your clients, and know how to stay current in today’s social media-infused world.