Prior Career Experience:
I started working part-time for a small eCommerce company after graduating while also bussing tables and working other odd jobs. Following that, I worked for several years as an SEO at a lead-generation firm that focused on the legal industry. I was in charge of managing SEO & PPC for there. During that time I also went back to school and studied web development to round out my skill set.
What Got You Started in Digital Marketing?
I approach marketing as a study of sociology and psychology. The technical aspects I view more as creative problem solving, and of course, there’s a ton of creativity you can put in. Those are the undying innate interests that got me started and keep me going.
What Do You Like to Do Outside the Office?
I enjoy ultralight backpacking on long trails and rock climbing, so I’m really good at walking and wrestling pebbles. I also enjoy making music and hanging out with my friends and family.
Break the Ice Q&A:
1. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I’m actually a famous DJ/Producer but I wear a mask when I perform.
2. What is your favorite movie?
Arrival because it’s about aliens, language, and time.
3. What's on your music playlist right now?
Been trying to get #mathymonday to be a thing because I love math rock.
4. If you had a spirit animal, what would it be?
If? My spirit animal is 100% undeniably a wolf.
5. What's your favorite TV Show?
Parks & Rec. No doubt, no doubt.
7. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
I’m an introvert, so if I could flip a switch to be super outgoing sometimes that’d be an awesome superpower.
8. First thing you do when you get into the office?
Espresso and ad accounts.
9. Cats or Dogs?
Someday I will adopt all the dogs.
10. Favorite phone app?
Spotify, I love discovering new songs and archiving old favorites.
11. What is your favorite meme?
12. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus, Biggie Mashup Version
13. What started your marketing career?
I wrote my first meta keywords tags at age 12 in a website design class I put on by a local college. I studied.
14. What do you like most about agency life?
Working with a team to solve problems and the inside jokes that emerge from that
15. What is your favorite part of marketing?
Being able to tie specific marketing actions to real leads for small businesses.
16. What do you like most about CNG?
I love working with a team that cares about the clients we’re working for.
Want to Join Us Too?
We’re always looking for talented, like-minded individuals to join CNG’s team. Click here for career details.